- Products We Offer
- Rubber Sheet
Length x Width -
- 1mtr x 2mtr
- 1mtr x Long length
- 1.2mtr x Long length
- 1.5mtr x Long length
- Or as per customer’s requirement
- Smooth on both sides
- Fabric impression on one side & smooth at other
Neoprene Rubber Sheets are as per the mentioned Properties & Variation depending upon application requirement.
- Specific Gravity (gm / cm3)
- Hardness (Shore A,±5)
- Tensile Strength, min (kg/ cm2 )
- Elongation at break, min(%)
- Compression Set , at 70°C for 22 hrs (%)
- Service Temperature Range
- 1.35 to 1.60
- 55 to 80
- 40 to 100
- 250 to 400
- 40 to 50
- -25° C to 120° C
Rubber Sheet EPDM
|You Supply In||Sheet|
|Thickness(mm)||5.0 mm, 2.0 mm, 1.0 mm, 4.0 mm, 3.0 mm|
|Size(FeetXFeet)||4 feet X 10 Meter|
- Resistant to Whether, Temperature & Ageing.
- Prevents Water or Liquid to pass through them.
- Widely used in Water Proof Roofing, Canal & Ponds Lining.
Manufactured with Ethylene-Propylene-Diene-Monomer along with Carbon Black, filler & Rubber Processing Chemicals.
EPDM Rubber is expensively used in automobiles for door Seals, window seals, bidding, Lining of Water Reservoirs, Water Proofing of Roofs, Face safety Masks & at area of high Temperature.
- Production Capacity: 10
- Delivery Time: Ready
Neoprene Rubber Sheet Rubber Gasket Sheet
Minimum Order Quantity: 104 Kilogram
|Color||Black, Blue, Green, Red, Transparent|
|Quantity Per Pack||10 METER|
|Size(FeetXFeet)||4 Feet X 10 meter|
|Thickness||1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm, 5mm|
- Wear Resisting
- Smooth on both sides.
- Fabric impression on one side & smooth at other.
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock
Silicone Rubber Sheet
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Kilogram
|Size(FeetXFeet)||1200 X 2000|
|Color||Black, Blue, Green, Red|
Silicone Rubber Sheets are composed of Silicone Polymer which is synthetic in nature & offers a wide range of Applications. Silicone Rubber is soft in touch, light Weight & composite in nature. Silicone Rubber Sheets are considered as High temperature resistant Rubber Sheets & can bear temperature up to +250° C.
- Can bear very high temperature.
- Have shining & lubricating properties.
- Soft in touch.
- Light Weight.
- Composite in nature.
Silicone Rubber along with Fillers & Rubber Processing Chemicals. No Carbon or Toxic Chemicals are used in manufacturing of Silicone Rubber Sheets with the view of its usage in medical applications.
Widely used in Automobiles to bear high temperature, in machinery for lubrication.Food grade Silicone Rubber Sheets are used in Pharmaceuticals & medical applications. In Electronics Industry Silicone Gaskets are used to resist high temperature. Liquid Silicone is used for providing Glossy & smooth effect.
- Production Capacity: 1000
- Delivery Time: Ready Stock.